Gulf Real Estate Awards 2017
Gulf Tandeel Group is proudly to announce that our company achieved another milestone in its name, as we are chosen as one of the “Finalist” for Gulf Real Estate Awards 2017 for “Best Facility Management Firm” category in which it recognizes the facilities management provider for its performance and successes in driving the sector’s development as well as maintaining high standards.
Different companies from GCC region submitted their entries and were hoping to be considered and to be included in the prestigious list of “Finalist”. Alongside with GTG for this category are another 2 well-known companies, the Emaar Community Management and DEYAAR Facilities Management. Both are very huge companies and a very recognized real estate and facilities management companies in Dubai and it is an honor for us to be standing and to be in line with the two biggest real estate companies in the region.
As an insight, The Gulf Real Estate Awards is the Gulf’s most prestigious awards that recognizes and rewards excellence across the real estate in the region. It is given to companies who have knowledge, skills in the real estate industry and have substantial business experience. There are 21 awards categories which mainly focus on achievements over the last 18 month and weighed and screened by its extensive judging Panel of 15 prominent personalities such as the following to name the few:
- Mahmoud Al Burai, Executive Director – Dubai Real Estate Institute – Dubai Land Department
- Sameh Alwadiya, Managing Partner – Harbor Real Estate
- Mohanad Alwadiya, CEO – Harbor Real Estate, Senior Advisor & Instructor – Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI)
- Craig Plumb, Head of Research JLL
- Abdulhadi Alalyak, Senior Vice President – Corporate Services, Human Capital & Administration Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
- Mohammad Shadi Hamwi, CEO – Chief Architect First Art Engineering Consultancy
- Robert Jackson, Regional Director Royal Institution Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
The entry was done on 14th February 2017 with a standard set of 7 criteria across all the categories, written entries being assessed and weighed its merits based on the company impact on changes, operations, technology, environment and achievements in the last 18 months. The selection was made and the complete lists of “Finalist” were announced on 21st February 2017. The Awards Finals and award ceremony will take place on 16th and 17th April 2017 in Dubai, the event includes presentations by Finalists followed by awards ceremony and gala lunch to present the winners of each category.